Cheskies



Various sizes in Moleskine

I am still not getting any painting done so, in the interests of keeping this blog alive, I am posting some sketches I did last week in Montreal. 

My daughter lives in the "Mile End" region of Montreal, in one of the noisiest apartments I have ever been in. It isn't so bad in the winter, but with no air-conditioning, all the windows are open right now and with a busy street on one side and a rouelle that is used by delivery trucks on another.....

I am not really complaining though. There is constant entertainment, and the bakery across the street is open from around 7:00 am until 11:00 pm, with a steady stream of interesting characters in and out all day long.

Comments

  1. Montreal is such a great city. Nice sketches here. I like the birds eye view of the bicycle and also the interesting line of stores. I think I am going to have to get one of those Moleskins and start some sketching. When I look at your work, I realize how much I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts