Erin




7"X5.5" Pencil in Moleskine

This is our fearless leader. Erin did all the hard work of organizing this weekend's show. I think it should be counted a success, even though it wasn't really for me. It was the first show for this particular group and it always takes a while for these things to get noticed.

I have had a busy weekend and I may not get to do any painting, also I have a commission which I really must start working on, so my postings may be a little thin for a while. I will continue to sketch and post these from time to time as well as some archival material. I think it is time to reevaluate for the new year and decide how I want to move forward.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Very nice sketches. I love the quick capture of the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a commission to stop me in my tracks artistically. I hate them, yet I still do them! I like the idea of reevaluating. Sometimes we need a break from it all to decide where to go next. Sometimes I want to get away from it all and do something fun, like housework :)
    Nice drawings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts