On the Verandah




5"X7" Watercolour & pen on paper

I really shouldn't try to do portraits with watercolour. I fiddled with this for far too long and then after scanning it I fiddled some more and completely trashed it. So this doesn't really exist any more. Oh well, for what it is worth, this is today's offering.

Once a month we have a lunchtime book club at work. Now that the weather is pleasant we are able to meet on the verandah. I couldn't think of anything else to call this, preferring not to use names in order to protect the innocent.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. It seems to have turned out well. I like the Edvard Munch style used in handling the hair. I've just about given up trying to do a portrait in watercolor. Corrections are for the most part, not allowed and I never get it right at the beginning anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts