Commute




7"X5.5" Pencil on paper

I had to go to Toronto for a meeting today. It is only about 20 miles (33k) as the crow flies but closer to 70 (110k) by road. The road in question being the QEW or Queen Elizabeth Way which joins Toronto to Buffalo and all points south, and which must be one of the busiest and nastiest on the continent. As my meeting was ending at 4:30 (not a good time to be driving out of Toronto) I decided to drive to Burlington (about half way) and take the "GO train" into Union Station.


I had a bit of a wait at Union coming home but found a seat right opposite the Commuters Lounge. I did a couple of quick studies of my fellow commuters too which I may post some other time.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Nice sketch. I like how you left out areas to indicate the reflections upon the glass. The characters are simply drawn but very animated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch Sarah, great movement-how I would like to got to Torento...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts