Scrabble Player




7"X5.5" Pencil on paper

Here is the first sketch I did the other night while I was losing at Scrabble. I really have to find myself a life-drawing session to go to. I am finding that these figure studies are what I am enjoying most at the moment. I get so few opportunities to do them, lacking as we are in any satisfactory form of public transport. My kids rarely sit still long enough and, although I occasionally draw my colleagues during meetings or in the greenroom I am rather self-conscious about it, especially when I think that the results are rather unflattering.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Excellent sketch, Sarah. I get a mixed review when I draw my friends, some love the fact I drew them while others have difficulty seeing an interpretation of themselves, especially if the likeness is marginal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts