Terminal 1


7"X5.5" pen on paper



Well I am back. I did take my laptop to England but it wasn't really convenient to scan and post there so I just concentrated on filling my sketchbook. I will be posting some of theses here over the next couple of weeks. I took some reference photos too, so I may make some paintings of these. I took my watercolour pochade with me but didn't get around to using it at all.

Here is the first sketch, the long wait in Terminal 1 for boarding. I won't subject you to all of these but I may place some of them in my Urban Sketches Flickr set.

Comments

  1. Nice sketch. I would not mind being subjected to all the drawings. I find all of the posts from the blogging artists fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, nicer terminal sketch, I'll be checking back for those England drawings, maybe we were in the same place at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts