Window




7"X5" marker on paper

I apologise for the paucity of my offerings lately. I have a bad case of the January blahs. I am sick and tired of drawing from photographs, painting or drawing outside is completely out of the question when it is -10-15C and I really don't do well with artificial light. I need some new inspiration I think , or maybe just some new weather. On top of everything, I feel like I am coming down with something, although it probably won't amount to much as I usually throw things off pretty quickly.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah
    Comon friend...you are getting like me.
    The weather will pick us up I am sure.
    This is a nice piece with some lovely freshness. I can feel the spring air blowing through the curtains.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts